What People are Saying
Berkshire Cleaning Services was established in 2009 as an independent owner-managed cleaning business based in Reading and has grown from strength to strength and now operates in most parts of Berkshire. Our excellent reputation and growth has been achieved through true professionalism at all times. Our loyal, hard-working and reliable staff are essential to our excellent service.
We take tremendous pride in ensuring that only the very highest standards are set and achieved and we believe we are one of the most respected cleaning companies in Berkshire. We strive to build working relationships with all our customers as we know how important this is to both parties. Our aim is to provide total customer satisfaction!Our strategy is to continue to provide services based on our company motto ‘Big enough to cope and small enough to care!’ Attention to detail and our service provision programme, in conjunction with our customer support are a very important factor in ensuring our quality control of services are being adhered to.
- "Very pleasant young couple, polite, courteous and very efficient. Also like to mention how good Christine was on the phone when ordering the carpet cleaning. I would definately recommend Berkshire Cleaning Services Limited to anyone." Customer in Reading Rating: 10/10
- "Christine was very pleasant to deal with. I needed the work carried out quickly, and with a few extra requests. All done to a very high standard. Very pleased." Customer in Ashtead, 23 April 2014 Rating: 9.8/10
- "I've been delighted with the work completed by the Berkshire Cleaning team over the last couple of months since I signed up with the company. The two cleaners were happy to work around me while I worked from home, they paid close attention to special instructions and have been quick, thorough and efficient." Customer in Reading Rating: 10/10
- "Christine was professional and offered a competitive quote. Further cleaning was required by the letting agency and Christine sent the cleaners back into the property to bring it up to standard." Customer in Wokingham Rating: 9.5/10
- Weekly house clean, completed to a satisfactory standard Customer in Reading Rating: 9.5/10
- "The cleaners were very polite, very personable. I left them to it, but when I came back they hadn't done the specific things I asked for. The manager requested they return to complete, but my dad did not want anyone back as he was uncomfortable and too stressed to have strangers in his house. (he is 91 years old). A 3.5% refund of total price was issued. I admit it was a big job, but the price reflected this. Everything else they did was very good, it's just unfortunate about the items they didn't complete on that particular day !" Customer in Reading Rating: 8/10